This site is produced by the Department of Parks and Wildlife.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for language translation
- instructions for resizing text
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2007 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the website can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
This website uses a modern web framework, with font sizes designed to be easily modified by the viewer. To increase or decrease the size of the screen font, simply use your web browser's inbuilt tools, or on a PC use 'Ctrl +' to increase or 'Ctrl -' to decrease the font size. For Macintosh users, simply use the Apple key in place of Ctrl.
Printing a web page
Simply use your browser's inbuilt tools, or use 'Ctrl P' to print the entire page. For Macintosh users, simply use the Apple key in place of Ctrl.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this website:
- PDF documents
- Flash documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Microsoft Excel documents
- Microsoft Word documents